Magali Bergher Property Slide Show Requires Flash Player.
Selling price cannot be provided.
• Style and grandeur are the hallmark of this majestic gated and private residence.
• Built in 1926 by the architectural firm of Koerner & Gage whose other achievements include the Beverly Hills City Hall, this historical home was named the 1999 Design House.
• Lot size: 44,540 square feet.
• Property size: Approximately 11,000 square feet.
• 9 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms and 2 powder rooms in the main home.
• The extraordinarily grand scale living room has soaring ceilings and a bar area. It overlooks the newly finished side yard with its beautiful fountain as well as the pool area.
• The private library, with its sumptuous wood paneling and its fireplace faces the front lawn.
• The cozy den with wall covered stone and a fireplace looks onto the backyard.
• Sound proof media room with state of the art sound equipment with a ventilation and cooling mechanism is located on the lower level ready to accommodate the ideal party.
• The grand dining room, finished with Venetian plaster, overlooks the backyard and is situated next to the butler area – perfect for large scale entertaining.
• The sumptuous gourmet chef’s kitchen is fully equipped with the top of the lines appliances and with an adjacent butler room. There are two refrigerators, a wine refrigerator, an oven, a convection oven, two warming drawers, and a sun lit breakfast area that opens onto the backyard. A BBQ is located a few steps from the kitchen, next to the pool area.
• The exquisite master bedroom suite features a spacious sitting area, a walk-in closet and a welcoming fireplace. The sitting area could be converted to an additional bedroom.
• The luxurious master bathroom has a spacious steam shower with two overhead shower fixtures, a romantic tub, a private toilet and bidet room, and a large walk-in closet.
• The resort style pool with its spa is surrounded by the exceptionally manicured grounds replete with gorgeous mature landscaping and a beautifully tiled fountain.
• A north/south tennis court.
• The detached guest house provides a modern loft experience that accommodates a bedroom area, living room, bathroom and a kitchen.• Three single parking space garage with additional parking in the driveway.
• Exterior video surveillance and alarm system.